Pet Sitting Services
Truly TLC Pet Sitting cares about each one of your pets. We give every dog, cat, lizard, rabbit, parrot and all of your animals the attention and care they need to stay comfortable, happy and healthy in their homes.
What does Truly TLC Pet Sitting offer?
- Personalized service. We personalize our services to fit every pet’s individual needs, preferences and routines. We understand your need for peace of mind, so we keep in contact with you to tell you how your pets are doing. While you are away, we give your cherished pets the attention they need including feeding, watering, playtime, walking, petting, cage cleaning and any other care they require.
- More time, more TLC. As our name promises, we give your pets true TLC, not the “30 minute visits” some other pet sitters give. While you are away, our reputable, experienced pet sitters do the same things you do, so your pet may never get anxious or bored.
- We understand you need peace of mind. You have a chance to meet and talk with your pet sitter during a free consultation before you leave, so you can be sure your best friend is taken care of and your home is safe.
- Communication. We give detailed daily notes of each visit as well as a call or text message, just to let you know how your pet is doing.
Dog Walking Services
Does your dog need a Mid-Day Walk while you are at work?
We do that too! Your dog will enjoy
a walk, feeding (if required), medicating (if required), a little playtime, and a refill of their water bowl. We even pick up in the backyard what your dog has left behind.
What area does
Truly TLC Pet Sitting
We're based in
South Orange County,
Areas covered are:
- Foothill Ranch,
- Lake Forest,
- Mission Viejo,
- Portola Hills, Trabuco Canyon,
- Dove Canyon, Rancho Santa Margarita,
- Coto de Caza, Northeast Irvine.
(We are members of the OC Pet Sitters Networking Group, so if you are out of our area, please call and we'd be happy to refer you to another professional pet sitter.)
We have many years
We are Fully
Insured & Bonded,
and Certified in
Pet CPR and First Aid